• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Is anybody growing...???

I was under the impression that Judy only had the true seeds for the Brown Moruga, which she hasn't released yet. Don't know much about the savannah (7 Pot right?). But alas, I am not growing either. I wish Judy would release the seeds, because that is one awesome pepper.

I have some plants labeled 7 pot savannah (long). I probably still have some seeds if you need them.

I appreciate the kind offer, I have some, but no Moruga Brown seeds.Thanks again friend! :)

I was under the impression that Judy only had the true seeds for the Brown Moruga, which she hasn't released yet. Don't know much about the savannah (7 Pot right?). But alas, I am not growing either. I wish Judy would release the seeds, because that is one awesome pepper.

Ya Brian, Judy has them. But Im sure a few people could be growing them, so I thought I'd ask. Ya, I'm excited too! ;)

You might be right but I honestly think people just re name chocolate with Brown and vice versa I think I have a couple seeds left pm if you would like them maybe we could trade I'm looking for a couple things

You might be right but I honestly think people just re name chocolate with Brown and vice versa I think I have a couple seeds left pm if you would like them maybe we could trade I'm looking for a couple things

As far as I know they are very similiar, but slightly different color, taste, and the browns should be hotter. I can see how you think they are the same. Its the same idea between a Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend compared to the Seven Pot Brain Strain. The are very similar but not the same.

Yea I understand its so tough to understand whats different and what's the same

I agree, its almost like identifying the differences between identical twins lol. There are also probably a few other ways to tell the difference. Such as leaf/node patterns, germination times/rates , one may be more prolific then the other.etc.? Maybe an expert on the matter will chime in on this one.

I find its just easier to just grow if I start checking node patterns and all that I will end up burning the plant doing an experiment lol

Back