• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is anyone growing/grown these? Have pics? Info?

Has anyone grown these? Can you post pics or info?

-Chocolate "big bang" naga.
-Billy boy Douglah or Jonah.
-White fatalii.
-huge twisted chocolate habanero.

, Vegas

Im growing the choc big bangs this year. Are from unstable seeds originally, from a member on this site, but the red form. Not sure were the chocs came in. I am interested in seeing what comes from them. I will post picture as they produce. Sorry im not more help now. Good luck, if you too have them growing.

Im growing the choc big bangs this year. Are from unstable seeds originally, from a member on this site, but the red form. Not sure were the chocs came in. I am interested in seeing what comes from them. I will post picture as they produce. Sorry im not more help now. Good luck, if you too have them growing.

That's nice, I'm asking because someone on this forum sent me seeds for the above list. I'm growing them too. I'll interesting to see what comes up. Share pics if you can, I'll do the same here.

I am growing the Billy Boy Jonah, going to be a bit before I have POD pics.

That'll be cool, I remember seeing a pic somewhere. I can't find it tho, and no rush on the pics. Just post em here or I'll check your glog. I'm growing both Jonah and Douglah. Thanks.

, Vegas

Awesome Vegas! Will do. Have 3 or 4 of them going. So maybe some variation may arise.
I do have bb yel Douglahs going. Looking forward to them.
I have almost every other white, but the white fatalii. So would love to see what your produce.

Growing them. As for how it looks. Silversurfer 2012 has the billy boy Jonah while pr0digal son was growing twisted choco Hab. Chris CPMAN also grows them and prolly has pics

Growing them. As for how it looks. Silversurfer 2012 has the billy boy Jonah while pr0digal son was growing twisted choco Hab. Chris CPMAN also grows them and prolly has pics

Ah now it makes more sense. The BB's seeds I got say "SS" on it so they're from Silversurfer.

I Googled the big bang Naga. I found this, and if it's inappropriate to borrow a pic Lmk. I'll delete it, but it clearly says who's the author and takes credit for the pic.

P1080417.jpg

, Vegas

Got the BB Douglah, but the plant I received was hammered by USPS.
Just starting to recover, so it will prolly be late in the season before any pods to test.

Those look awesome Vegas!

Well they say the strain is unstable, but I really hope we can get something like that even if it turns red or whatever. I would even help or try to stabilize it even if I don't get credit for it. I would do it just so there can be one more type to the pepper world.

We can compare as we get through the grow and I hope we both get pods so we can trade or whatever. Lets hope for the best.

That pic is from CMPMAN taken in 2009. Woah that's been a while.

, Vegas

That sounds like a plan. I will isolate a few flowers if any turn out as keepers! I checked and I have four growing.
I am looking forward to them. Hoping for the best to all our varieties!

Back