• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Is my setup ok?

My light: http://homedepot.digby.com/homedepot/product/detail.do?itemId=100676712&categoryId=&path=
I used cups to plant seeds
I just ordered a tent
My soil is organic choice with bone meal
A few questions
1. How much water and soil do I add to the cups?
2. What temperature should I keep the seeds at?
3. How long should it take to sprout?
I am growing douglahs, bhut jolokias, butch ts, and brain strains.

How many plants do you intend on growing? how big is the tent? You need to make sure that you have enough lights to create the right about of lumens for the space you have. I would invest in a heating pad of some sort to germinate your seeds. You are wanting to grow all superhots from what I see. They usually take the longest to germinate. Usually a week to 2 weeks but, it depends on the seed. Sometimes it can take a month or so to germinate. The best temp is around 84 degrees. Superhots like moist soil not soaked. Less is better especially when they are seeds and seedling.To much water can cause root rot or mold to develop. Also, if this is going to be a fully enclosed tent I would buy a small fan. When your plants get larger they are going to need the wind to strengthen their stocks, if not your plants won't be able hold up their own weight. Any more questions you have feel free to ask.

Back