• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

is this a lemon basil plant?

i guess its all same here for the windows. where all my windows are grilled , but my perimeter wall and gate is not that secure i guess. i don't even lock my main gate but there is a lock.

our gates don't have locks either but we live in a pretty secure place. generally speaking. still can't hurt to be extra careful.

our gates don't have locks either but we live in a pretty secure place. generally speaking. still can't hurt to be extra careful.
its quite safe here > with private guards patrolling the housing area and the entry point has a guard house>

its quite safe here > with private guards patrolling the housing area and the entry point has a guard house>

same here. just sucks that sometimes bad things can't be prevented all the time. got robbed five years ago. even took my driver's license. it's not like identity theft is common out here, noone does it.

same here. just sucks that sometimes bad things can't be prevented all the time. got robbed five years ago. even took my driver's license. it's not like identity theft is common out here, noone does it.

sorry to hear about that...

First thing my friend from philippines did, when she purchased land was
to put a fence around entire property. She also got a dog.

franz, I grew Lemon Basil. It smells so good. I didn't use it, but I loved
smelling it. I will be growing it again next year along with Lime Basil,
Holy Basil, Siam Queen(growing for ornamental) and of course Genovese.

First thing my friend from philippines did, when she purchased land was
to put a fence around entire property. She also got a dog.

that's the thing, at that time we had 7 dogs. now we have 12 dogs (half of them are puppies). our fences are 6 feet tall. they're not fences actually, they're cement walls. lol. the only stuff that's fenced in here are my plants. all our windows are grilled with metal bars, all the doors are always locked. and the house never gets to be empty of people. there's always at least one person around. if we don't, my cousins' houses are right next to mine, they can always housesit for us. and still things happen.

franz, I grew Lemon Basil. It smells so good. I didn't use it, but I loved
smelling it. I will be growing it again next year along with Lime Basil,
Holy Basil, Siam Queen(growing for ornamental) and of course Genovese.

i use them all. =D

being in culinary school, i tend to experiment a lot with my food. i'm my own guinea pig. lol.

Back