Is this Bacterial Leaf Spotting?

We've had some heavy rain, last week and this week. Now my plants are looking like this. I suspect its BLS or some other bacterial/fungal shit so I hit them with a dose of copper fungicide.

No visible pests. Apart from what you see in the pics, everything else is fine.

Damn the plants don't look good at all. They're losing their colour, alot of leaves fell off. I think they're on their way out. Damn I've had no luck this year at all.

Did you spray them with the copper oxychloride sarge? Mine seem to be on the most part making a recovery, I pulled off alot of the affected leaves and new growth is shooting out, I also sprayed again with pyrethrum will leave it another week and spray with more copper oxychloride solution, I've also sprinkled Epsom
Salts into the soil

These are different plants and I gave them a hit with the copper. A few leaves fell off today. Should I strip the plant of all affected leaves?

Just take the worse affected ones off, I wouldn't completely strip them as the plant still needs them.... Some people say not to take them off but others do lol it's one of those things! I find it easier to keep a track of how the plant is doing.. And it will also promote new growth

Take off the infected leaves. Spray with h202 and add some cal-mag to smooth out the regrow. I managed to treat 7 plants recently with that method. I'm planning out ways to actually treat BLS and maybe late season blight, but I don't currently have access to a good enough microscope, and won't have resources/enough motivation until next year. As far as I know, there isn't currently an antibiotic that does this because of how specific it would be.

I pulled off most of the affected leaves. Its still got the copper spray residue on the leaves. The new growth still looks good. I was shocked to actually read thay h2o2 isnt capable of killing the bacteria. Ill give it a feed when it needs a water next. Everything that causes bls isnt present here. The soil was fresh the tubs were sterile the plants were seedlings from the chilli factory. They were isolated on a balcony. All plants became affected.

Might be overwatering, but better safe than sorry with BLS. I would start working on treatments now, but I can get a biology credit for it if I work on it next year and it's a convenient project to do. That and I get funding if I do it through school, not to mention that there aren't many plants in the dirt around this time of year. I'll send you some of it to test if I ever finish.

Back