Is this Mold?

Need to know if this is mold or something else, and if its ok to leave or what I should do.  This has been a re-occuring thing for about a week and a half I have been spraying the seedlings with a water/hydroden peroxide mix. And just watered a few days ago as the trays were getting pretty light. Has been appearing as the cell dries out. Oh, same thing is on surface of OW plant

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0570.JPG

Any gnats flying around if you tap the trays?

Im dealing with fungus gnats, almost gone, and the eggs look like that a little. But I'm not saying thats it… cause they suck

If it only show up when they are drying out, do you think it could be "undissolved" solids/minerals in your water?

They look good and heathly, will getting my started tonight :onfire:

When I started my seedlings using Jiffy pellets, a few of my solo cups got a white crusty layer on top... looked almost like a kind of lichen. When I would water the plants, the white crusty layer would repel the water. The layer got pretty thick in one cup, but it did not seem to affect the plant in any negative way. Not sure if that's what you have but it looked similar.

Edit: Found a picture for comparison (not letting me embed for some reason)
http://imgur.com/gAlVCtz

Monkeypods said:
If it only show up when they are drying out, do you think it could be "undissolved" solids/minerals in your water?

They look good and heathly, will getting my started tonight :onfire:
I have recently moved and this is the first year planting in new place. So that is what my first guess was. I do know that our water is very soft.

Back