wanted ISO: Mystery Wine Pepper

Howdy all,

I've really been trying to track down a pepper once grown by Chris Joyner that he called the Mystery Wine Pepper. I've tried sending out a few messages to see if I could track him down but I haven't had any success as of yet. Having followed the history of this pepper a bit, it seems that it was and still is used in some of the powders that he makes. At one point it looks like he made a pure wine powder but I haven't seen that available in some time.

Instead of pestering the guy to death, I was curious if anyone has this squirreled away in their collection?

I will check my stash. That is one outstanding pepper. Haven't thought of those for a while!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
A quick online search turned up an instagram link to a member here, JoynersHotPeppers..(Chek his siggy area if you do Instagram for his handle. So a search here at THP turned up.>Mystery wine pepper........

Hope this helps!
Thanks, I did try contacting him like I said but I can only pester the poor guy but so much. Figured I'd cast the net and hit the search on a couple fronts.

That having been said, I do now see that I could have added onto that older thread.  :doh: Old habits are hard to break - I'll get better about that.  

Chewi said:
I will check my stash. That is one outstanding pepper. Haven't thought of those for a while!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for checking! If you do have it and would be willing to discuss a trade or something let me know. I've been dying to try that one for a while now. If you have any additional information about when you got it or who you got it from I try to keep track of all that as well.

Back