wanted ISO source for English cucumber seeds.

Would love to grow the supposedly "seedless" British Cuke ...you may have
seen/purchase them...long/skinny sometimes covered with a saran type wrap.All I've seen near me
comes from Canada...I presume they're picked young so seedless..but then IDK much ~cukes.
I like to make Raita (Indian condiment) & this is ideal for such.
 A place in Ca. has what looks like it, but they are not shipping d/t CV?..Thanks for shedding any light on this. ;)

wiriwiri said:
Would love to grow the supposedly "seedless" British Cuke ...you may have
seen/purchase them...long/skinny sometimes covered with a saran type wrap.All I've seen near me
comes from Canada...I presume they're picked young so seedless..but then IDK much ~cukes.
I like to make Raita (Indian condiment) & this is ideal for such.
 A place in Ca. has what looks like it, but they are not shipping d/t CV?..Thanks for shedding any light on this. ;)
Hello!!! Yes, they sell these right up town. Usually a buck a piece. So I'm guessing I couldn't buy one and save the non-seeds...or are they just minimal seeds? A few in there...Or do you just want a couple cukes?

Bhuter said:
Hello!!! Yes, they sell these right up town. Usually a buck a piece. So I'm guessing I couldn't buy one and save the non-seeds...or are they just minimal seeds? A few in there...Or do you just want a couple cukes?
Thanks for the info., you provided...just looking for the seeds..they sell the cukes  @ my supermarket .I believe if I grow  them
& let them dry on the plant I may  get seeds...willing to try.How do these folks get seeds to sell,I'm sure they dry them @ the
end of the season..but that's just my take...cukes are mostly seeds & h20 ..& these are a bit different/crunchy/tasty.
Now I spoke to my brother in Canada & they have them(seeds) readily available so he will look into it..thanks again. ;)

Back