wanted Isolated F2 Unintentional Cross Seeds

Hey, all!
I grew a Peach Volante and it was crossed. The very first flowers to open and set pods before any other flowers had opened, I went ahead and marked. Those are now ripe. They look to be crossed with a Thai or Cayenne-ish variety. They are the red pods in this pic.

8uNx7aS.jpg

Since they did not grow true, I have no interest in saving or growing these isolated seeds.

Is anybody interested in growing this cross?

If you still have these, I would very much like some of the isolated seed. These probably just became my favorite pepper. Almost the same flavor as that Galapagos wild Frutescens you sent me, just not nearly as hot. I'm definitely going to be trying to set these. Really curious if they dry as well as African Devils.. They sure look like they would. 

How do they compare to the actual Peach Volante, sleeper? 

CraftyFox said:
If you still have these, I would very much like some of the isolated seed. These probably just became my favorite pepper. Almost the same flavor as that Galapagos wild Frutescens you sent me, just not nearly as hot. I'm definitely going to be trying to set these. Really curious if they dry as well as African Devils.. They sure look like they would. 

How do they compare to the actual Peach Volante, sleeper? 
not sure as to how they compare as out of the 4 seeds I started I only saved and grew out 1 plant and mine too was crossed I’ll be starting the seeds soon to see if I get the intended variety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back