It's about time...

sweatnspice

Banned
Hi all, it's about time that I've registered here on the HotPepper forums. I've referred a number of people here and also dealt with quite a few memebers here.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the owner of SweatNSspice.com and also HotSauceBlog.com, as well as another site that's still in development.

My interest in Hot Sauces, as well as hot foods in general, is both personal and business. My love for hot sauces is what spurred me to create SweatNSpice.com and from there the sites have just kept growing.

Bubba - Not yet, but we are working on it. Going to launch a re-design of the site within the next two months, when we finish the print catalog as well. All kinds of stuff happening

if you make a black shirt with that logo let me know...id buy one...need like a 4 or 5 xl
that or sew 2 xxl shirts together and cut off 2 sleves. :lol:

Hey Nick,

Welcome to the forums.

Say... I don't think you and I have spoken about SweatNSpice carrying our sauces, have we?

T.

We have 24 different sauces, but we're only actively wholesaling our 5 best sellers. Fusion Fire, Thai Satay, Jerk Curry, Cajun Morel Chardonnay Reduction and Chili Chocolate Passion.

Should I call you to talk or would you like to call me??? :lol:

Tina - I sent you a PM with our info. We typically request samples along with any product information and wholesale pricing. But I should let you know that we're pretty full on sauces now and Kato's are the next in line that we pick up.

Back