It's time for me to say farewell.

It's time for me and my company to say farewell to the hot sauce world as I've found a new line of work. It's been an amazing 10 years with all of you. I am going out with a bang by releasing one last sauce HERE and giving away my recipes HERE. I wish everyone here the best. Thank you. This is PexPeppers, signing out.

Releasing the recipes is awesome! Best of luck with the new venture. The lights?

Sad to here ya leaving the pepper world Pex. I'll never forget your high grade sauce work and your Grampa's awesome honey.

Cheers Pex, I know you'll excel at your new gig.  :high:

On another note, I'm still making beans if ya want any of that NorCal heirloom  :fire: In ya bloom room  :metal:

https://youtu.be/6VtYodARloc

You did good with your sauces, and all the best on your next venture! 

Sharing your recipes??? WOW!  That is definitely a first!  Keep making them in small batches just to give away to friends, family, the USPS counter person, the UPS/FedEx driver......;) 

Best Wishes!  Don't leave us here in THP.   You're still a Chilehead!
SL

salsalady said:
Keep making them in small batches just to give away to friends, family, the USPS counter person, the UPS/FedEx driver...... ;)

Oh you mean like Chipotle BBQ Sauce SL???!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

The Hot Pepper said:
Oh you mean like Chipotle BBQ Sauce SL???!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
Hey, I will have you know that Hanks is fully stocked with 2 cases of bbq sauce! For the first time in about 2 years.... :lol:

I'm building up that elusive gotta.get.it.now marketing thing....

Since posting that a couple days ago, our local postal counter person really ticked off John and I so i might take that person off the list....:angry:

A 2 pack of bbq sauce and a tin of Old Bay Seasoning....you got it!!!! :lol:

I'll mix them!!!!!!! Done!

I could throw in a bottle of Crystal with the old bay...for authenticity...

Back