• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I've got babies!!

100_0506.jpg

My first super hot seedlings!! I find that they are easier to germinate than the pepper seeds(jalapeno, cayenne) that you buy in the store!!

Hell of a germination rate you got there man. Congrats! How many weeks ago did you sow them? I've got the same seed starter on top of my fridge waiting (impatiently) for sprouts in a couple weeks.

Hell of a germination rate you got there man. Congrats! How many weeks ago did you sow them? I've got the same seed starter on top of my fridge waiting (impatiently) for sprouts in a couple weeks.

Six days paper towel, ziplock bag method and six days in potting mix. For a total of about 12 days. I have noticed that chocolates take a little longer to shoot a root out.

Look nice. You got lights or greenhouse?

Neither yet. Just gleaning here for information.

Agreed, great germination rate. I too had much better rates, and earlier germination, with supers than I did with store bought anaheims and bells.

Great feeling, isn't it? ;)

Very great!!

I keep a 20w heating pad on top of my fridge :party:. Keeps the tray out of reach of the cats. Actually seems like a very commonly used area, right up there with on the bedroom closet shelf.

Thank you. The little ones were growing in an east facing window. Once I noticed the growth difference, I put them with the others in a south facing window. It looks as if they have all increased size by 50% since I posted those pictures.

Right now, I am just growing the following strains:

White Bullet Habanero

Chocolate Scorpion
Chocolate Bhut Jalokia
Red Bhut Jalokia
Brain Strain

I will start several other strains shortly.

Back