vendor Jalapeno.nu?

Hey guys.
Im looking for some nice varieties for my 2020 grow.

Anywho I found this site called www.jalapeno.nu - and I would like to know wether any of you have experience with this vendor, and especially germination rates, as they sell 6 seeds per pack.

The varieties Im looking for are the following :

Aji Painapple
Malawi Picquante / Peppadew
Scotch Brain
Scotch Bonnet Trenton Farmers Market
Yellow Scotch Bonnet Foodarama
Sugar Rush Peach
And of course KSLSB - but I know this one is not for sale!

Any advice is much appreciated!

Semillas is a long term fav of mine, so much so that most of my 200+ collection comes from Peters webshop.
I'd prefer getting as many varieties as possible from 1 vendor - and this time I find only a few of them here.
Recently I learned that tictail shops dont exist any more, and the shopify counterparts are hard to come by imo..
Otherwise I would have used sorana peppers and mojo as I've done in the past.

(edited several times for the text to make sense for other people than just myself.. :lol: )

J.H.Skarby said:
Anywho I found this site called www.jalapeno.nu - and I would like to know wether any of you have experience with this seller, and especially germination rates, as they sell 6 seeds per pack.

I ordered only once last year and only 3 varieties. I had a very good germination rate of 95% and more.
I would place more orders but unfortunately they only ship to Scandinavia.

floricole said:

I ordered only once last year and only 3 varieties. I had a very good germination rate of 95% and more.
I would place more orders but unfortunately they only ship to Scandinavia.
Sounds good to me :) I live in Denmark so shipping should be the least of my worries hehe..
I will wait and see if others have a similar experience with this vendor before I purchase any seeds though

chelicerae said:
I've ordered from them once or twice. No problems with germination, quick to ship. The lone review of the Aji pineapple is mine : )
Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it :)
I just might give this vendor a shot in the coming days.
Interesting seed collection they have!

Hurry up

K7WBUHM.png

Placed an order for :

Foodarama Scotch Bonnet
TFM Scotch Bonnet
Scotch Brain
Peachadew - looks like a "two birds with one stone" thing to me..

I will post an update when the seeds arrive!
And maybe... I wont order any more seeds from now on. MAYBE!

Nulle said:
You can try to tell yourself that you won't be ordering more seeds but we all know better :party:. And how do we know? because we've all been there :P 
Too many species.. So little time.. Grrr! :D
Been trying to hold back for 2 years now. Wife thinks Im a loony for keeping an eye out for new crosses etc.. I'm lucky that a pack of seeds come relatively cheap :P

Going further off topic - Perhaps it's time to start crossing peppers myself lol

Letter was returned to sender because mailoffice failed to recognize my address..
Luckily the website has very good costumer service and the letter is now being sent one more time :)

Am still looking forward to open that letter :)

Back