food Jalapeno pepper in a burger for my son's birthday

It was my son's birthday yesterday. He turned 9. Our kids always get to pick their birthday dinner. He chose homemade burgers and fresh cut fries (WORKS FOR ME!). He asked if he could have jalapeno pepper in his burger. He said he wanted the fresh - not the pickled cause the fresh ones are spicier. I asked if he wanted them sliced and on his burger. He said no - he wanted them chopped up, with the seeds, in his burger. He said when they are on top, they fall off.

Afterwards - he said that it was the best burger he ever had.

Me? I was one proud dad! My son is a hot pepper lover that is for sure!

It was my son's birthday yesterday. He turned 9. Our kids always get to pick their birthday dinner. He chose homemade burgers and fresh cut fries (WORKS FOR ME!). He asked if he could have jalapeno pepper in his burger. He said he wanted the fresh - not the pickled cause the fresh ones are spicier. I asked if he wanted them sliced and on his burger. He said no - he wanted them chopped up, with the seeds, in his burger. He said when they are on top, they fall off.

Afterwards - he said that it was the best burger he ever had.

Me? I was one proud dad! My son is a hot pepper lover that is for sure!

hopp hoop hoop!!!! you go little man!! im proud of ya

your friend ajijoe

Wont Be long till you see him Making Youtube Videos Reviewing Peppers, Theres alot of new kids doing that and Man Can they Handle there Peppers

Awesome! I can only my hope my daughters will eventually have a love for peppers. My oldest (4.5 years) doesn't even like black pepper, so not looking bright for her. Perhaps I can get my youngest into them. At only 6 weeks old, I've got plenty of time.

Awesome! I can only my hope my daughters will eventually have a love for peppers. My oldest (4.5 years) doesn't even like black pepper, so not looking bright for her. Perhaps I can get my youngest into them. At only 6 weeks old, I've got plenty of time.
Black Pepper is Different in my opinion My whole family hates black pepper but are Pepper Lovers, and enjoy a Hot dish with some Habs.

Back