auction Jam, jelly, preserves fund raising auction

The storm rolling through the central U.S. is forecast to bring my area wind gusts of 40-50 mph tonight through tomorrow and my town's infrastructure is garbage. The lights have been flickering on and off for the last hour or so. If we lose power tonight, I may not know who the winner of my auction is until this weekend. If that's the case, I'll ship the package as soon as the power comes back or I find access to another computer. 
     Sorry for any anticipated inconvenience.

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     The storm rolling through the central U.S. is forecast to bring my area wind gusts of 40-50 mph tonight through tomorrow and my town's infrastructure is garbage. The lights have been flickering on and off for the last hour or so. If we lose power tonight, I may not know who the winner of my auction is until this weekend. If that's the case, I'll ship the package as soon as the power comes back or I find access to another computer. 
     Sorry for any anticipated inconvenience.
If you lose any lawn chairs I'll keep an eye out for them when those winds start rolling across Ohio tomorrow.

cone9 said:
If you lose any lawn chairs I'll keep an eye out for them when those winds start rolling across Ohio tomorrow.

We lost power momentarily several times last night and the street lights shut off at least a dozen times, but things are running smoothly now.
     If you happen upon my neighbor's garbage cans, you can keep them. I swear, that idiot must have to buy new ones twice a year.

I was thinking about sniping myself...just for the hell of it!

You'd have my wife rooting for you. She says they're worth at LEAST $70.00!

dingdingdingding You did it. I'll ship them tomorrow morning. Just make a $70 (or so  ;) ) donation to the fundraiser linked in the OP.

Include a note that lets me know it was you that donated so I can verify.

Really good of you to do this!

I have been a member here for about 2 1/2 years.
I am so pleased to see how THP is stepping up to help Chris and his family!

And, I am so pleased to say it doesn't surprise me one bit!

Got the box today.  Really beautiful jams - can't wait to try them.  I'm going to have a hard time NOT opening all of them at once!
Maybe Weds. I'll have time to bake some bread and dig in.

Thanks also for the dried Wild Brazil.  I have had them fresh and loved them.  They are already on my grow list for '16.  WBs are so good and an excellent heat level for me.  I ate one of your dried right away - fantastic!

Thanks again for doing this offer.  I love the love everyone is showing for Chris and his family.  Hopefully this kind of support will continue to flow as they will need it as they work their way through this.

HB - I opened the mulberry preserves tonight and spread some on toasted Zupfa bread.  Great job!  You really nailed the rich, true mulberry flavor and didn't overpower it with too much sugar.  

Thanks again.  I'll certainly enjoy your efforts.  I was surprised at the size of the jars.  I had not read your description closely and was only expecting 1/2 pint jars as I use when I make jams.

I did the same.. had a Co worker that like my jelly.. made a batch for her..she asked how much. Threw out a random number..so I said $50 (initially I told her $5 a jar.. she said. That's too cheap ) I sent my diabtion direct PayPal so there's no middleman. . Since I sent it as family. No PayPal fees as well..

Back