• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Jamaican pimento (Allspice berry seeds)

Stillmanz-I have just completed a treasure hunt for this elusive plant.I also wanted to make authentic jerk.My favorite jerk sauce,Pickapeppa has leaves of allspice in it,it has the most amazing flavor,but not enough heat...Usually i add some Boston Bay or another to kick it up a bit.I do however want to make my own from scratch.Can't leave well enough alone i guess!Anyway,I was lucky enough to find one locally,3 gal pot,2 1/2'plant.Its kinda skinny,so i just yesterday purchase some cloning gel,hoping clipping it will fatten it up a biy,pluss an xtra plant or 2.Wish me luck!Anyway,plant was listed online for $45,but when i got there it was $25!Jene's Tropicals in Saint Petersburg.You can find it online I'm sure.I'm not sure they will ship down under,probably a better source for you is in Hawaii.if you can't find the supplier i will look it up.I read seeds must be very fresh,to sprout,and a bit difficult...If you can't find the Hawaii supplier get back to me,I'm sure i can look it up again.Good luck in your search.There is a photo in the growing section of my plant somewhere.

Back