• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion pepper

I have about 10 each of the Peach Bhut and Peach Bhut Scorpions growing, probably 5-6 months from pods maybe sooner If I pot em out quick and get em outside.

it could be the type of capsaicin too that just feels more intense on certain portions of the mouth. dunno, i had some last year with a sharp immediate sting that i percieved hotter than the brainstrains long mellow burn but were rated about half as high

I plan on getting the peach and the red they look and sound so hot!!  Really can't believe I want to grow them, as I sure don't want to eat them, LOL  Any one breeding other Colors of Ghost Scorpion's??  If money wasn't tight right now I would be ordering a lot of Ghost seeds lol. 

Am I the only one who caught on to the fact that this guy said he is using dialup... I did not know they still had dialup internet available. They don't sell modems any more do they?? Is that free? Because you couldn't give me dialup internet for free...

Island_Dan said:
Am I the only one who caught on to the fact that this guy said he is using dialup... I did not know they still had dialup internet available. They don't sell modems any more do they?? Is that free? Because you couldn't give me dialup internet for free...
I caught that but not every where can you get high speed yet or afford it.   

If you're in the sticks, you have 3 options:

Wireless hot-spot.
Satellite internet.
Dial-up.

None of them are very efficient, although I can help someone on the satellite portion if they're interested. (same goes for the TV side of things as well).

Island_Dan said:
Island_Dan, on 19 May 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:
Verizon won't get FIOS in my area for another 10 years probably. Cable dopesn't come out here yet, so my best choice for home computer would be Directv version of satellite which with all the taxes, exceeds $100 a month, which I really don't want to afford yet. I don't have internet on my phone either. Don't want to pay the extra $600 a year for that yet either. Maybe if I make some extra money on peppers this year, I might go into the next century on internet.

cycadjungle said:
Verizon won't get FIOS in my area for another 10 years probably. Cable dopesn't come out here yet, so my best choice for home computer would be Directv version of satellite which with all the taxes, exceeds $100 a month, which I really don't want to afford yet. I don't have internet on my phone either. Don't want to pay the extra $600 a year for that yet either. Maybe if I make some extra money on peppers this year, I might go into the next century on internet.

Dish Network has a much cheaper option. I can get you going for a lot less than DirecTV quoted you man.

Your in Lakeland Florida  Interstate 4 goes through Lakeland  its not a small town.  You must be really out in the sticks, we didn't get U-verse here untill 3 years ago and Cable about 4,  and people thought I was in the sticks. 

I got seeds awhile back for Jays Peach Scorpion an since this has been out awhile now I was wondering about heat & flavor
I don't care what the hottest pepper is I care more about a balance of heat & flavor .
I really like sweet & fruity peppers with good heat .
I am not into the superhot scene much but have orderd Giant Yellow Cardi Scorpion & Sunrise Scorpion Red form the hippyseed company.com I am thinking a hot sauce blend.
I am right now just in my 2017 planing phase so I am just stockpiling right now etc

Back