• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion Review

I watched the first 4 minutes.  Like most "reviewers", I think you fall victim to fixating on yourself, i.e., the pain, but don't give much info about the pod you are reviewing.  I'm not trying to be an ass, but, you asked for feedback, so I'm just being honest.

What does the pod look like?  Color?  Size?  Shape?

How does it taste when you first start chewing?  Does the flavor change as it heats up?  Try to avoid describing it as "not bad", or "tasty".  If you describe a pod as being "fruity", what kind of fruit?

Does the pod have any aroma?  Describe the aroma.

How does the pod's appearance, taste, and aroma, compare with other pods?

How would you use this pod?  Dried into a powder?  Sauce?  Cooking?

Just some ideas.

Roguejim said:
I watched the first 4 minutes.  Like most "reviewers", I think you fall victim to fixating on yourself, i.e., the pain, but don't give much info about the pod you are reviewing.  I'm not trying to be an ass, but, you asked for feedback, so I'm just being honest.

What does the pod look like?  Color?  Size?  Shape?

How does it taste when you first start chewing?  Does the flavor change as it heats up?  Try to avoid describing it as "not bad", or "tasty".  If you describe a pod as being "fruity", what kind of fruit?

Does the pod have any aroma?  Describe the aroma.

How does the pod's appearance, taste, and aroma, compare with other pods?

How would you use this pod?  Dried into a powder?  Sauce?  Cooking?

Just some ideas.
Thanks for the advice. I'm a pepper noob and am still young learner in the field of pod reviewing. I've only eaten about 4 superhots... So maybe cut me some slack! And you're not being an ass, I appreciate the feedback. I'll take your advice next time I review. 

Roguejim gave you some great tips.  I've started calling my videos "tasting" instead of "review". 

I'd like to see you suffer a bit longer before you go for a drink, but that's just the sadistic side of me :)

oCaveman said:
Roguejim gave you some great tips.  I've started calling my videos "tasting" instead of "review". 

I'd like to see you suffer a bit longer before you go for a drink, but that's just the sadistic side of me :)
Haha, next time i'll wait a bit longer before I start drinking like a madman. 

Back