chinense Jays Red Ghost Scorpion

Great review I will be growing the Jay's red and peach  ghost scorp and was wondering about the heat and flavor, next years grow will be full of suprises for me thanks again for your review and the hiccups. Ha!!

Nice review like always!!

I re-potting ( broken pot ) my Red GS to give it some fresh/more soil and all the flowers fell off but it's growing and looking better already, so hope it will grow some new flowers soon. I also have 6 red and one peach seedling that just came up so I can't wait till next year!! The Peach is the one I want to grow the most out of all the Supper hots..

What are some of your other Must grow next year I am having trouble deciding on what I want to grow.. my Must grow strains is to big already with different colors and all but only really want to grow 10 strains/colors next year with a Max of 50 plants.

Mr. Hill said:
What are some of your other Must grow next year I am having trouble deciding on what I want to grow.. my Must grow strains is to big already with different colors and all but only really want to grow 10 strains/colors next year with a Max of 50 plants.
I have a crazy long list that I need to work on making smaller. I know i'm growing Red Brain Strain, Reapers, Choc. Scorpion, Moruga Scorpion, Turbo Pubes, Jay's Red, 7 Pot Gigantic Red and Orange, Brown 7 Pot, Malawi Piquante, Yellow Scorpion, Giant White Hab, Jamaican Hot Choc.......

Back