• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

organic Jobes water soluble organic fert

My local wally world is starting to discount garden items. They have this which is a 3-1-2 organic with the Biozome. Has anyone used this before, first time i've seen it on shelves. Grabbed acouple 1.5lb of the Jobes granular 2-7-4, down to $3.00 a bag.

wally world by me has the same stuff on sale. picked up 3 boxes for about 6 bucks. the jobes take a few minutes to break down and dissolve in the water. haven't really noticed any difference in my plants because they all ready looked good. it reminds me of a compost tea.but for 2 bucks a box i figured why not try it.

Thanks for the heads up ! -- Picked up a couple of 8lb. organic fertilizers (Espoma Plant Tone 5-3-3) yesterday for $5 each and a couple quarts of Alaska Fish emulsion concentrate (5-1-1) for $3 each.

At Walmart just picked up several bags of Espoma Plant Tone and Tomato Tone for $2.50 an 8lb bag.  They had tons of it.  I was looking for the Jobes, which I cleared out of another store yesterday for $1.50 per 4lb bag.  Found more Jobes but the Espoma is a better deal.  But boy, that stuff stinks!

Wimpy69 said:
My local wally world is starting to discount garden items. They have this which is a 3-1-2 organic with the Biozome. Has anyone used this before, first time i've seen it on shelves. Grabbed acouple 1.5lb of the Jobes granular 2-7-4, down to $3.00 a bag.
Actually they were 4lb bags. Picked up last 2 jobes 3-1-2 soluble for $3.50 each on teus. Garden clerk gave me heads up on even lower prices starting tommorrow. Gonna hit both stores near me early.

Back