jolly ranchers

i'm working on scorpion ranchers and was just wondering what people thought....that's scorpion peppers mixed in jolly ranchers

Welcome swartz!

Rooster,
Sweet-hot treats are a great item. From Hot Brownies to Lick-a-thons to Hot Chocolates.....

Are you making the JollyRancher-type candy from scratch? Pretty sure you couldn't call it Jolly Rancher as that's a brand name, but hot treats are always good.
SL

Sounds like hot war heads. A candy i used to buy as a kid.
They were good but the sour ones were better!

No way! Sour was good but the hot ones were the duck's nuts!

Hot OR sour though, I would do anything to get my hands on some of the original Warheads (well, freshly made ones, that is... :lol:).

EDIT:

Bring back memories?

X32Kz.jpg

Odd. I can't find one pic of the hot ones... :confused:

No way! Sour was good but the hot ones were the duck's nuts!

Hot OR sour though, I would do anything to get my hands on some of the original Warheads (well, freshly made ones, that is... :lol:).

EDIT:

Bring back memories?

X32Kz.jpg

Odd. I can't find one pic of the hot ones... :confused:

Gas I may be able to help you out. I will let you know today or tomorrow.

Wow I completely forgot about those, I use to also like an occasional box of "Lemonheads", pretty sour though,

Now, years later......I have a bottle of "lemoncello Liquor" in my freezer next to a bottle

of "Goldschlager", (which is always a good warmer on those cold nights)

Greg

I used to buy 40 of the sour ones before school every morning, that's when they were 5 cents each.
By the end of the day my tounge would be so sore from all the citric acid (i assume) only to repeat the next day. :lol:

Welcome swartz!

Rooster,
Sweet-hot treats are a great item. From Hot Brownies to Lick-a-thons to Hot Chocolates.....

Are you making the JollyRancher-type candy from scratch? Pretty sure you couldn't call it Jolly Rancher as that's a brand name, but hot treats are always good.
SL
no i melted jolly ranchers and it went well was purdy hot too it was only about a 10 min. burn though

Back