• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jordan's Extremely Late Grow Log

A lot of nice people have sent me things last year and I have had no time to post anything since I've spent the past couple months writing my thesis!

So here is the long overdue start to a glog, mainly as thanks to the people who have sent me seeds, to show them I'm actually using them.

Unfortunately no early pictures, but here's where I'm at now.

LsznWQl.jpg

Peppers along the side already in the ground are mainly cherry peppers from RedTailForester.

7Nl4Fiz.jpg

Some closer to the fence are various bell peppers. 

Anyways, onto the youngest...

cTAliM1.jpg

Top row from left to right; brain strain (romy6), chocolate T. scorp (RedTail Forester), sunrise scorpion, wild chiltepin (RedTail Forester), 2 more sunrise scorpion

Bottom row from left to right; yellow 7 pod (romy6), 2 moruga scorpion, 2 chocolate bhut (romy6)

To the older plants
From left to right: Red bhut jolokia, Yellow bhut, ch​ocolate bhut, dorset naga.

MkXRy23.jpg

Pods on the yellow bhut!
xEkwXEP.jpg

These will be my first fresh superhots, so im pretty excited to try them.

More soon hopefully!

They are very close together, unfortunately im a little low on space, and may have accidentally started many more than I could handle. I have already given a bunch away. Thanks!

Looking great! I got a late start this yr too! You are ahead of me since ypu already have pods, only one of my plants are just now getting flowers. Best of luck to ya!

Back