• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering July Harvest (Winter)

Soo, this is my July harvest, pretty good since it's the middle of winter. These are outdoor, container grown. Queensland is the place to be if you're a plant!

Soo, this is my July harvest, pretty good since it's the middle of winter. These are outdoor, container grown. Queensland is the place to be if you're a plant!

Dont know about that so much, I cant seem to kill mine they are still pumping out heaps of superhots.

Found a few more that were hiding after I cut all the plants right back. They're all cut back to about 3-4 nodes, getting immersed in a tank to fix the hydrophobic soil plus some seaweed and fish emulsion, coming indoors for a week to avoid the frosts in the coming weeks, then it's back outside. In a month or so I can finally say good bye to container growing - They're going in the ground! I just can't keep the water up to them over summer when they're in containers.
I forgot to take photo's of before or after, but here's the rest of ripe and unripe pods.

I haven't touched the Nagas yet, they're still going crazy, everything else, whilst still producing pods, have dropped almost all leaves.

Dont know about that so much, I cant seem to kill mine they are still pumping out heaps of superhots.

Ahh, yes well, you're in a good area too. I bet the rest of your yard doesn't look like my "garden" :P ahhh QLD, where just about everything is invasive.

Back