event Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire

There is a bunch of us on this forum withing easy driving distance so there could be good attendance. I have been to every Weekend of Fire for several years, it is a good time. . I picked up a few cool bottles last year and will do the same this year. Don't know if I will be there Sat or Sunday though.

One more week. 

Come on down to Cinci. Hit the Weekend of fire on Saturday and A7X on Sunday. At least that is my plan. 

That weekend is going to hurt every part of me. 

I will most definately be there. I completely forgot it was this weekend till i somehow chanced to meet a fellow chili head last night at Madtree Brewery...
I'll be there.. all 6'05" & 300# of me... big tall and bald. Just yell Bryant or BK if you think it might be me!

Well, I was there.
I was flying solo & cruised through most of the vendors. I did make sure to stop at The Puckerbutt booth. Chuck "The Biz" somehow managed to twist my arm into munching some fresh Reaper, not once - but twice.
I think I have a leak in my lower O Ring Now... lol
Lot's of great products & fellow chili heads!

I stopped by today for a bit. Saw Steve Seabury (High River) and picked up some bottles of sauce from him. Also John of CaJohn's, and was glad to hear his recovery is going well. Unfortunately he didn't have what I wanted, but I'll stop by his North Market store on the way home and get them. The place was PACKED when I was there - good time!

He ran out of pumpkin salsa right?

I was there as well... Had a good time and met lots of people, Steve from High River, Jeremy from BigFats, The Biz at Puckerbutts booth and Ocho Cinco as well as several others.
Bought a few sauces at the show and then made my way over to Jungle Jim's store.
A little disappointed in the store selection though. They have over 1,500 hot sauces, but only managed to find Defcon 2 and 3. Was really wanting Cluckwork Orange.
The only LDHS in stock was Green Label.
Guess I'll have to order some more :)

Top row from the store... bottom row from the show.

BTW I'm trying to hide the Sweet & Spicy Tabasco.
Those are for my wife... ;)

Yep Puckerbutt's booth was the place to be if you wanted to get hurt. Only one piece of reaper for me, that was enough. Didn't see the Biz, but Mike from OBN was trying to film my son eating a reaper piece, but he chickened out.. 

Good times and upset stomachs.  Picked up sauces from HBD, and CaJohn as well as a new guy Chili Rocks. His hab and naga wing sauces were what we had for dinner tonight. 

That Frostbite hot sauce from CaJohns is headed into some margaritas tonight. 

Hops n Barley, the waxed bottle of Defcon is #3 VERY old, I can't believe they still exist. We stopped waxing the bottles about 5 years ago. Unless you are putting it up on the shelf, I would return it immediately.  I will be contacting Jungle Jims Monday morning to give them a piece of my mind, as this I not the first time.

Yeah, I saw the "2009 Golden Chile Award" sticker after looking at it last night.
It's too far to drive to return 1 bottle, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Back