• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

JungleRain's 2010/2011 season

the Pimenta Elisa_blk Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde look really cool Junglerain! as for the lanceolatum i have started a couple of seeds and hope i can get somewhere with them by next year. how long has it taken from seed to get yours to flower?

thanks,
the Pimenta Elisa_blk Bhut Jolokia x Pimenta de Neyde is an AISPES hybrid
It does take awhile for the C. Lanceolatum to set pods at least it has for me, the plants always seem to start flowering late in the season with alot of flower drop then later in the season when it cools down , the flowers start forming the pods...so perhaps they like cooler climates????

It looks like its puckering up for a kiss. ;)

love the colour on these ones!

yeh I was surprised with the colour of the pods also...lets hope they put out the same colouring next season???

C. Lanceolatum_Flower

CLanceolatum3.jpg

7pot/pod Jonah x Trinidad Scorpion Butch T

7potpodJonahxTrinidadScorpionButchT2.jpg

Hawaiian Beach Pepper

HawaiinBeachPepper2-1.jpg

Luiza Yellow Pumpkin

LuizaYellowPumpkin2.jpg

Cuppacinno Kapowie with stinger

CuppacinnoKapowie2.jpg

Bhut Jolokia x Trinidad Scorpion

P5060140.jpg

Aji Cachucha

P5060145.jpg

Looks like you were just one more blossom drop away on the 7pot/pod Jonah x Trinidad Scorpion Butch T... the suspense would definitely have kept me up at night over that!

Looks like you were just one more blossom drop away on the 7pot/pod Jonah x Trinidad Scorpion Butch T... the suspense would definitely have kept me up at night over that!

hahahaha, I only had 1 plant of this hybrid and it did drop alot of flowers, I didn't get many pods from it either
but I''ve already started to germinate the seeds from it for this next season already

Back