• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just a quick update

Just a few photos of some of my chili plants, seeing as my season is drawing closer to the end, i think, this is the first time i have grown chilis.

Enjoy. Tell me if i doing something wrong with my chilis tho.

DSC00078111111.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

^^^^Thats my Naga, my pride and joy. lol
3.jpg

My Naga again.

You're clearly not eating them fast enough! Look at all those beautiful ripe peppers just waiting to be picked!

Yum!

I take it you're a aussie ? & the only problem I see that you're doing wrong is what pam said " You're clearly not eating them fast enough! " :(

but other than that those look great IMO & what kind of chiles are they ? I kinda have a idea between a couple choices.

chilehunter said:
I take it you're a aussie ? & the only problem I see that you're doing wrong is what pam said " You're clearly not eating them fast enough! " :)

but other than that those look great IMO & what kind of chiles are they ? I kinda have a idea between a couple choices.

hey there, yes i am a Aussie, what makes you say that lol?

And in those pics, are orange habs, Yellow scotch bonnets, Black Pearl, Naga Morich, Some kind of Fire cracker.

flex - it was because of your accent :lol: no because you said your growing season is coming to a end.

I knew that one was some kind of hab, just didnt know what kind or its the basic orange hab. which if it is WOW I did something wrong with my orange habs last year because they never got that BIG :lol:
I thought scotch bonnets where kinda the same size as habs ? & in the pics they look huge to me or am I just seeing things.
but non the less it looks like you did a great job growing them, now get out there & eat'em all :)

Back