Just added to the windowsill, it's now officially full

The windowsill is officially full, 7 plants. From what i was told  "Black Cobra" and "Purple Serrano"
13hEZm1.jpg
tviZnpe.jpg

very nice!

I think Black Cobra is also called Goatsweed, a favorite among growers here.  It's my first year growing it but I'm looking forward to it!

ikeepfish said:
very nice!

I think Black Cobra is also called Goatsweed, a favorite among growers here.  It's my first year growing it but I'm looking forward to it!
Is there a specific reason why the goats weed is a THP favorite? Just wondering cause I have an opportunity to get a plant or two...

sp33d said:
Is there a specific reason why the goats weed is a THP favorite? Just wondering cause I have an opportunity to get a plant or two...
I dunno, it's furry, has black upright pods, a heavy producer, and great heat and flavor for an annuum...just kind of a bizarre strain I guess.  Someone who is growing it that's more familiar might have more input.  There's a thread in the Hot Pepper Talk forum about it called Goatsweed Rocks or something like that where you can check it out.

ikeepfish said:
I dunno, it's furry, has black upright pods, a heavy producer, and great heat and flavor for an annuum...just kind of a bizarre strain I guess.  Someone who is growing it that's more familiar might have more input.  There's a thread in the Hot Pepper Talk forum about it called Goatsweed Rocks or something like that where you can check it out.
Thanks dude...

ikeepfish said:
This pretty much covers it! Great flavor, big producer of cool looking pods, they grow very tall when in a big pot or in ground, the heat is decent (like a hot Thai variety) and its just fun to say goatsweed!

Back