• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Just another Chilli Saturday in Korea

http://www.flickr.co...N03/7180062330/

This is just a saturday chilli hunt on the streets of Korea, and to grab lunch.People who were in on the Peter X offer, will get some of the Red chillies here(2 types or 20 seeds). The types will be Ttaeng Cho and Sang Cho. Other Korean enthusiasts like Hix, Smokemaster, Beehunter, Cmpman, Judy, Dr. Pete M, Sicman, Patrick, Potwie, etc, will have to message me, if keen.

One is Ttaeng Cho(shorter, less elegant one), it is the Hottest one I know here, a nose bleeder, but not in league of Superhot, but it has different kinda uncomfortable heat. The green ones are not included for obvious reasons. The Ttaeng has weird heat,often nicknamed Jugalay ,or the death chilli.

The other Sang, is good for drying as pod, powder or soup flavouring chilli, quite excellent for sauces and spiced.Not that hot. I've got for Dan Lowensten(need dress man) and Corey Huck too , he'll like them too. They'll be a while drying , you must think I'm crazy to be harvesting them now. It was bad enough last time with Ttaeng Cho. Nearly lost a thumb.This one was expensive as Korean chillies go, must be good. A handful of these was the price of 6 inch punnet of the others.

I can't offer to anyone that hasn't been offered before, cos I promised and it gets pricey after 50. I have friends elsewhere that I send, please don't take it personally.Be a while, probably no rush for anybody now season is mid way. I'll get them out by September in time for the Aussie season.
7180063798_6c0ca2b3da_b.jpg
7180063870_26c7f0065b_b.jpg

Sang can mean Blood- gues its the Blood chilli maybe??

I need addresses of some off of some of you, even if you sent me before cos there is a message limit here. My email is blakey192@yahoo.co.uk if you are unable to message me normally. I don't have Judy or Dr Pete's addresses, or others.Best you send them email if you want seeds.

Back