• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

"Just Another",,,peppers I saw at the market.

There is an international market over here that has even more chiles. One pepper was called "Korean pepper" and it was tasty! They also have a weird sweet chinese that has virtually no heat, an awesome saucer shape, and good flavor. I'm trying to get those suckers to germinate. It's tough because they pick em green. I grew their red habaneros last season. They are twice as big as my habanero reds and Caribbean habaneros! It's crazy how many dried chiles are in that place (two isles full and some in random locations). I see a lot of Spanish, Caribbean, Asian, and Indian people in there. Not a single superhot though :( . Everyone on this forum should check out local international markets if they have them. They should have awesome peppers!

that amazing , to see that much pepper in one space , if that was in t&t we would have called that a sweet pepper shed , because you hardly seeing any v.hot peppers but it fantastic to see them black looking peppers , ,

Dave,I know right!! especially seeing how I was the only customer :P

You been there Growhead ?
Pretty awesome aint it :dance:

I cant wait to get that place behind me Rodney!
Get my rough tomorrow and hoping for my final Friday! :party:

Haha!! Good to see ya stop by Jim!! Jus tryin ta hold it down in tha ATL brother! :cool:

Hell to the yea it was cold Greg!!!
Warehouse sized walkin coolers!
They have a banana room alone that cost em 5 mill!

A shit ton Chewi!! Thanks man! :)

Kevin

Whoa, that is a lot of peppers man! Reminds me of the big shipping yards in LA when you could drive in and buy by the box for a third of the cost as they wanted to move all they could, peppers, fresh fruit tomatoes can goods and just about anything you might want. Back then you could load the back of your pickup with enough food to last you 2 months for $50.00 and then some. I wonder if you can still do that now? Any rate nice real nice.

"Hope nobody sees me!" :rofl: :shh: Nice tour Kevin, must be kinda like your place in September...minus all the green, red, orange and yellow big football shaped ones...what are those called again???

Back