• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just came back from the grocery store

Lucky!!! The only thing I have been able to find here in the NW is Ghost Pepper salsa and a few peppers, with orange habanero being the hottest and thats if Im lucky! Its sad that hot peppers and sauces really havent hit WA state and probably the whole NW yet. :/

I live inCA & have a gazillion taquerias within 15 mins in any direction - 1000s of fresh salsas & tons of great hot sauce.

That said, I am also jealous. lol

Would love to have easy access to island sauces.

Nice looking haul there.  If you're up for it, it would be fun to see and read some un-official reviews of these goodies. 

And those are just from your local market....I'm jealous!  I'm up here in the NW with MegaHot...and even worse, I'm on the DRY side of Washington out in the middle of no-where.  I'm lucky to find Cholula, Tapatio and Frank's in our stores.  Thank goodness for the internet~  :)

This lot was just from my local grocery store. I guess I should just take a pic of the shelf! They are a bit random as you don't always get the same stuff available all the time. The roasted hab sauce is not currently available so I'll keep a lookout to see when that's available again. I make a point of only buying local sauces (made in Trinidad) - they have the usual imports (tabasco, Maggi, Frank's) but I have not found Sri Racha which used to be my staple.

Doing reviews would be interesting - never done that before. I guess I should read some and see what is expected of it.

Who/what is Hank?

image.jpg

This is Hank.  He is the grocer at Salsa Lady's store.

Back