• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Just cook em #@%&* crap man

So been for the last month or so doing up the back yard gravel/curbing relocating the garden, twice finally picked the only spot left making do with what I got (left) so long story short went to lowes picked up some garden bricks to make a raised bed out of its up next to the south/east facing wall grabbed some garden soil added a couple of ingredients( Organic) to amend it a week later put two plants in there and in two day one of them start showing signs if stress so I give it a dose of superthrive and in anorher day the other one starts to stress? Im thinking whats going on nothing was over powering(fert)? Its only been between80/ 90 or so and they get partial sun?
Woooo dude so just went out back its 8:30p ish stuck a thermometer in the dirt is still 120 I think all the brick is cooking them is there any thing to do? Line the wall with wood?maybe please any suggestions?

I'm thinking shade the bricks with some scrap plywood ,cardboard anything to shade the bricks till a proper solution comes up.
Makes me think it would be a good set up for a colder climate.
sorry not much help, never had a brick bed.

Maybe spray some kaolin clay slurry on the face of the bricks. After a couple of coats, they'll be whitish and reflect a lot of sunlight.

Back