• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Just not enough Hot Pepper tributes in music

they could almost be a sponsor of this web site with that logo.

CS149791-01A-BIG.jpg

Badger said:
The band look like they suck, but I wouldn't mind a jar of pickled chillies that big.

It'd be a bitch to get that lid off the first time. But hey....... You could go bobbing for chiles in it!

Sickmont said:
It'd be a bitch to get that lid off the first time. But hey....... You could go bobbing for chiles in it!

:lol:That'd be cool. You'd probably need a safety harness though. Or you could go chilli fishing.

screwe the music....Where the hell did they find peppers that friggin BIG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

well they are called "The Impossibles". If anyone can achieve that size of peppers, it's them. quite the harvest they must have had.

scarpetti said:
I thought that was the band Death Angel at first! Badger might know what I'm talking about since he's into metal.
LOL, they look nothing like them. BTW, 99% of this forum is into metal.

scarpetti said:
I thought that was the band Death Angel at first! Badger might know what I'm talking about since he's into metal.

:rofl:Death Angel! LMAO! Now you mention it the dude in the middle does look kinda familiar.
Omri - I noticed there's a lot of metal heads here. Just one more reason I love it.

:lol:Now Slayer are involved as well! Yeah, I suppose if you lengthen the face a bit and straighten the hair...

Back