chinense Just picked up some ghost pods

found a local guy who had some really nice peppers  so i got myself a few handfuls (22..and a half)

ive never seen a ghost pepper in person only on youtube and here..  but im guessign these are the real deal  nice bumply n wrinkly  i ate half a pepper in a few nibbles to test it ,yea it was hot   3 hrs later i can feel it on the botom of my empty stomach still

downsized_0710031758_zps32afc374.jpg

he also had some crazy tiny purple pepper said it was his new variety he had  should got one of those too for the seeds

sold em for $1 a pod but said fi i got 20 he would do 50 cents got my 20 and an extra one to taste test they wanted a good reaction and laugh but tho i never saw a ghost pepper i been building up for it so i ate it  with just a bunch of sweat and then about 15 minutes later a little swollen eye from wipin the sweat with my hands  opps

didnt have me laying on the ground crying like youtube like they were hoping

the other thing he had was i forgot the first part of the name  called "something something purple tangerine:" ever heard of those?

well i just added the bhut name   they were sold as "ghost peppers" off craigslist   but they also sold cayeanne ..  yea there are a few with spikes and real bumpy i wanna eat that one

whatever they are i have 60 seeds in the ground as of today! 

Threehundredc said:
well i just added the bhut name   they were sold as "ghost peppers" off craigslist   but they also sold cayeanne ..  yea there are a few with spikes and real bumpy i wanna eat that one

whatever they are i have 60 seeds in the ground as of today! 
Eat it. whole!
Don't forget to record it either. Just incase its a hot one... Lol

i did  a smaller one when i was buying them to make sure they were hot..yep hot  ,starting a pretty decent pepper section this year ill eat em and rate em later when i have a whole bunch

Back