• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Just the tip...

DatilDaddy

Banned
I just came home and had some fried shrimp with datil dust, corn hush puppies, potatoes o'brien, and mac and cheese, YUM!

Anyway, i brought home some habs from the grocery store and was just going to have a bite or two from them to spice up my meal.

Ate the tips off a couple and they werent too bad, nice and fruity, not too hot. Then I got further down them and DAMN they were hot!
I actually had to stop eating because the heat from the food was intensifying it. Just thought I would share.

I got an idea for habenero mac and cheese in the future, sounds crazy, but that combination sure was good at the time. Will do.

Nip the tips and you miss out on a lot!

Habanero mac and cheese sounds good! I like adding hot sauce to M&C, but fresh peppers may be even better.

How many 6 packs or "other things" did it take to come up with habbymac and cheese? Or is that mac and habbycheese?

But then again, I want a hab and carrot sauce and I'm totally sober.

No really!

The love for experiments is all.

But that love for experiments comes from years or late night drunk combinations...

Hey Datil Daddy, Make one of these bad boys with Habs in it.

I made mine plain style cause my wife cant take the heat.

http://dudefoods.com/colby-jack-mac-and-cheese-pie-with-a-bacon-crust/

IMG_20111030_184520.jpg

Ya i remember when I was workingon my hab resistance.. I ate big chunks of the flesh and then when i has a tiny sliver of the placenta it was like a whole other pepper..

My tolerance is down a bit now but I ate a hab yesterday and will be eating more for a few days to prepare for my bhuts which are podding....

Oh ya, and I think I got a new chilihead in the making ;) He chewed and spit a hab with me yesterday and loved it lol

Back