• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Kato's Island Mango Sauce

Va. Beach Chili heads love this one too!!

" Liked the Island, Well balanced"
" Sweet Heat"
" VERY GOOD!- Not too hot, but with a little bite!"
" WONDERFUL, but needs more heat."
Taste makes me think of chili. Can taste cuming, I believe. A great taste. Sweet, but with a little bite. The taste stays there for awhile, with several flavors evident. But I wouldn't say that they're competing with each other, just providing a nice taste sensation. I could put this sauce on most anything!

While most folks were watching the Daytona 500 last weekend, I was mourning the loss of my beloved bottle of Kato's Island Mango sauce. :lol: I have had this bottle on my desk for a few weeks now ,just waiting for that perfect opportunity to give it a whirl. Sunday afternoon, I placed the bottle on the handy dandy shelf next to the grill, on which I was preparing chicken breast for my little taste test. Whoosh!! Nice gust of wind blew the little bottle to the ground. Craaap!!! After fighting off my 3 dogs and pickin out the little slivers of glass, I performed the finger test on the cleanest part of my little sauce puddle. Man, this would have tasted great on the chicken! Very flavorful, nice mello heat and smooth aroma. Highly recommended. Even taste good on concrete! :lol:

mmm curried concrete.

All kidding aside. I really like Kato's island sauce. I've only a little left and I'm saving it for pizza!

T

Back