vendor Kearley Seeds and Pepper Co

Have never done business with them, but about to.  So why am I promoting them?  Not sure how the owner and I got on Facebook friends list, but in my feed saw they were offering to recharge cell phones and refill water jugs in the area of Texas hit by the hurricane.  They are a home based business.  That means they are inviting complete strangers to come to their home to get help after the hurricane.

BRAVO! 

I will be looking threw your seed catalog, seeing what I do not have or what looks better than what I do have, and ordering for this winter's grow.  I encourage others to do same  Sure they could use the business after that storm

http://www.kearleyseedsandpepperco.com/

Shawna is good and legit! Vouching from personal interactions and other

Sorry for disjointed post...

I have not been following all the posts here and on fb...i have noticed some of Shawnas posts about the hurricane from a couple days ago. Support her if you can.

I did not know she was a member.  That probably explains how we met online and why she showed up in my news feed on facebook.  My memory is horrible.  When a home nurse grades you as "high functioning" it is not a complement.

Back