vendor Kelp4less

Just found these guys on ebay (but they have a separate website as well). It's actually a little bit cheaper ordering straight from the website.

Anyways they sell a huge variety of different organic fertilizer and myco products. Everything they offer comes in a powder or granular form, except for like 4 types of fish/seaweed products. Shipping is free in the US (priority mail!!) and they will ship international. They really have some very unique and useful stuff. I ordered the 20-20-20 blend and have been using it for a couple of weeks now. I like it alot and hope someone else on here will give them a try.

www.kelp4less.com

If you want to order something use the coupon code
K4LFLY5 and you'll get 5% off your order.

Thanks,
Vincent Kelley

PepperLover said:
they are very cool and great guys .
i get all my supplies from them...
very good pricing...
i keep my plants organic so i use their fish and kelp every year  
Awesome Judy, here I thought I found a vendor nobody knew about lol. I really like their stuff.

Is the fish and kelp liquid the only thing you use?

Yep, I've been nothing but happy with them as well.  I bought some Humic Acid from them to mix in with my AACT applications.  They delivered it promptly and my plants seem happy.  I'm going to be buying some Azomite from them in the fall to apply to my raised beds.

coheed196 said:
Awesome Judy, here I thought I found a vendor nobody knew about lol. I really like their stuff.

Is the fish and kelp liquid the only thing you use?
yes thats all i use ... for the wild peppers i buy superthrive.. it is expensive but a Tovarri will worth it 
if you buy form them get the dry kelp it is very good and cheaper than the liquid kelp 

bought some "solutions grade" potassium sulfate from them some time back.

it was awful. just terrible. 
i suspect it was the field grate potash being sold as high end fertigation grade.  had to switch to potassium chloride to remove the terrible turbidity the kelp for less potash introduced.

not a solubility issue, jar tested the stuff, and its just full of insolubles.

compmodder26 said:
Yep, I've been nothing but happy with them as well.  I bought some Humic Acid from them to mix in with my AACT applications.  They delivered it promptly and my plants seem happy.  I'm going to be buying some Azomite from them in the fall to apply to my raised beds.

I've only ordered from them once but I was very pleased. I was also very surprised that they ship Priority Mail for free. I was expecting my order to take at least a week to a week and a half but it was only 3 days. That is one thing that makes them awesome.

PepperLover said:
yes thats all i use ... for the wild peppers i buy superthrive.. it is expensive but a Tovarri will worth it 
if you buy form them get the dry kelp it is very good and cheaper than the liquid kelp 

I've never tried superthrive but have seen it around several different places. I had a couple people here that sent me some wilds and I've never tried to grow any before. I am definitely planning on trying my hand at it come January. I will have to give the dry kelp a try next time I order from them.

So yo!!! I ordered some fish hydrosylate from them and it arrived today.  However, the jug had busted open and  leaked about a quarter gallon into the package.  I emailed them about it... and 15 mins later i got a reply with a tracking number for my replacement gallon.  Excellent customer service!!! this company rocks!!!!   probably the best thing about them is that free shipping policy.... its hard to find vendors that will ship those heavy orders for free. #Two thumbs way, way up! :party:

Noah Yates said:
So yo!!! I ordered some fish hydrosylate from them and it arrived today.  However, the jug had busted open and  leaked about a quarter gallon into the package.  I emailed them about it... and 15 mins later i got a reply with a tracking number for my replacement gallon.  Excellent customer service!!! this company rocks!!!!   probably the best thing about them is that free shipping policy.... its hard to find vendors that will ship those heavy orders for free. #Two thumbs way, way up! :party:
Hell yea Noah. Told ya to give em a shot. Sucks that it busted, but is pretty awesome what they did. At least now you have a gallon 1/2.

I also love their free shipping on everything

I've been using their organic blends started with the grow and then moved up to their bloom pack and now rocking out the hydro with the ripe blend! The plants are just exploding! I also buy the fish hydrosolsate for the dirt garden ! I plan on buying what they call liquid gold too!

Back