campaign Ken's Pepper Works is live on Kickstarter!

Ken's Pepper Works is live on Kickstarter!  Come get your hot sauce on!  Much thanks to many of you who have made it possible for me to get to this point.  

Please spread the word.  Like it, share it, tweet it, tell your friends and get your social network buzzing. I will be very grateful.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/271112796/kens-pepper-works-artisan-hot-sauce

KS_Announcement.gif

PepperDaddy said:
Ken's Pepper Works is live on Kickstarter!  Come get your hot sauce on!  Much thanks to many of you who have made it possible for me to get to this point.  

Please spread the word.  Like it, share it, tweet it, tell your friends and get your social network buzzing. I will be very grateful.

Shared and posted up to fb Ken!  I wish you many good returns bud - now I'm off to KS to drop a few ducats in the bucket! :)

In a shameless attempt to promote my Kickstarter campaign, I posted a BuzzFeed list called "The Chileheads Toolkit – 11 Must Haves".  Follow the link and a few of you may find you made the list.  Hope it brings in traffic for you and backers for me!  If you like it, please share, tweet and use whatever social tools you like to get the word out.  Thanks.

Ken

$1 DOLLAR BACKER PLAN

We have hit a slow time in our campaign, but I have a plan!  I read that projects in the top 20 on Kickstarter category searches have more success. They are more discoverable. I also read that the Kickstarter popularity algorithm gives more weight to the number of backers than dollars funded. An influx of backers, regardless of the dollar amount, moves a project to the top of the search results. 

So here is the plan: If you can back my campaign for just $1 then the additional backers will catapult me back into the top 20 in the food category. With enough backers, say 30-50, I think it could get me even higher.  Once back in the top 20 the project will get more views and hopefully the dollars will come. If you can get another person at $1 then even better! 

Thanks for reading.  Here's the link for a $1 pledge.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/271112796/kens-pepper-works-artisan-hot-sauce/posts

Back