• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Kicking it with the 09 crew

Today i just put a few seeds into my 25 cell jiffy green house.So far i have occupied 17 or 15 slots with seeds.
My list of what was planted

Incan Gold Hab ( found at a roadside stall and picked it up)
Orange Habanero
Datil( apple pie)
Fatalii ( apple pie )
White bullet habnero TM ( applepie)
High Voltage ( penny)
Chichien ( chillicutter)
Goat pepper ( would like to see how every 1 who has this type of pepper's plant is dooing.)
Triffetti ( penny)
Purple Tiger ( penny)
Round ivory scotch bonnet Tm ( my own special variety. )
. I'll keep up to speed with u as i get pics and they sprout. I'm going to the post tommorow and i hope a reciave at least one letter with seeds. And thanks to all the nice folks at THP and over at the GW hot pepper forum, chillis galore and plantswap.net who have helped to make this pepper season for me a great one already. I can taste the nagas already., Mmmmmmm.

Thanx to all.

your comments would be greatly appreciated and also. I found a funny looking pepper . after i get my camera fixed i'll post pics of it.

Guys i went to the post. when i went to the post i recieved seeds from beth at pepper mania got some cumarii and chocolate fatalii and she threw in a few extra packets with yellow habs and a packet with black seeeds. I assume they are pubes. like rocottos so that's what i labeled them as however whn i separed the black from the rest of the seeds in the mixture she sent. the rest went missing. Any who, i also got grant's seeds and seeds from trinicoolie boy. I have put them all in a green houSE jiffy kit with the others and i think i neeed to buy another. I could't get pirri piri and thai birdseyes along with some pc1's in so i just got a smal containers with tops AND Put some soil and water and put the seeds in and a labell around em this i guess shouldwork just like a mini mini grren house ( two minis intended ). Its madse of plastic and should have the smae effect.

I caN SEE SOME LIFE FROM TRIFFETII ALREDY TWO SEEDS HAVE RADICLES AND ARE SPORTING THEIR SEED HATS.

PIX: Baby Pumpkin Habnero

yuyr002.jpg

IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt103/peppermanbaha/yuyr001.jpg[/IMG]

Mulo de tiro

yuyr006.jpg

Congo( superstore type)

yuyr004.jpg

btw my pepers r doing nicely. The amazon cayenne i thought was gonna keel over yesterday because i for got to water. It shriveled up and i got worried but watering worked nicely. It was the only pepper plant affected by this even the youger one have a ressistance. But its ok now.

sorry for the crappy pics.

Black Pearle ( grant )

BlackPearl.jpg

Black Prince( Grant )

BlackPrince.jpg

Jolokia Indian PC-1 ( mjargarida )

IndianPC-1.jpg

IndianPC-1second.jpg

Didnt really expect black leaves on the first 2 pepps. Yesterday they were greeen and when i went to water them this morning i was so atonished . Its just to august. Thanx jungle rain

Aww, it's so heartwarming seeing all those tiny little babies!
I think I'll start recycle things as well, it's so simple yet so brilliant!

Back