• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Kicking off 2010 season

I just ordered some more seeds for the 2010 pepper season from peppermania. I've been trying to keep my pepper numbers down, just not very well. Last year I grew close to 35 peppers. This coming up season I'm still hovering around 50, and that doesn't include the flat I just planted, nor the seeds I just bought.

So what did I buy.....

Chocolate Habanero
Goats weed
Garden of Fire pack (Includes the following super hots)
Trinidad Scorpion
7-Pod
Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Scorpion
Chocolate 7 Pod
Red Savina

The only downside is she said that there would be no Foodarama Scotch Bonnets this year :( I guess this is an important reminder to save seeds from your plants as you might not be able to always find them at a later date. I am pretty excited about the coming season and all the new varieties I'll be growing.

The site is crap as I could not find any nagas or tabasco ....

I would have ordered from her as she has good seeds but after I saw no superhots other than habs I was out!

But I can see that she does have them.......

shayneyasinski said:
The site is crap as I could not find any nagas or tabasco ....

I would have ordered from her as she has good seeds but after I saw no superhots other than habs I was out!

But I can see that she does have them.......

You sure have your share of bad luck with buying seeds Shayne:(

Did you actually look through her site? She may not have any naga's but she does have Tabasco, and she has the superhots I have listed above packaged as the garden of fire.

Back