campaign Kickstarter

Hey everyone, I am just over a week into my Kickstarter campaign and was wondering if anyone has any good tips for helping to generate more buzz.  We're about half way there now but things have definitely slowed down some since the first few days.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Here's the link http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/643134775/bring-outer-limits-hot-sauce-to-market any help spreading the word would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks everyone!

:welcome:

I hope you meet your goal! Sauce looks tasty. Enjoy your stay here.

Rude messages removed.

He posted a welcome.

He asked for advice, and not for money.

He posted a link, this is in the correct section for that.

He did everything in one post, this does not warrant any rude welcomes, only post if you have advice on how to get his message out, which is what he asked.

Free offerings via social media and here through a creative contest would draw buzz. Have you had people review your sauces and provide feedback? Good luck and welcome!

I have two suggestions.

1) Do a video. Even if it's a webcam. You feel a connection to the person, as they tell their story, and you can read their passion. It just adds a human element, the Internet can be very impersonal. You'll get more pledges.

2) The people most likely to contribute are friends, family, and colleagues. Contact them ALL. Do not be afraid to burden them, if they have the funds they will be happy to contribute, if they believe in you. If they do not they will wish you well, but will not feel burdened, they will be happy you are doing this. Just approach them in a non-business fashion.

Hope this helps.

I dunno' if OLHS is any good and the label's are neither here or there for me.

What I do find highly commendable is an out of work father and son team taking initiative and hard work to be self sustaining and making a go of things themselves.

For that alone, I'd buy the sauce.

OLHS!

I salute you!

Back