• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Korean market picking up.

The market is picking up and vendors can sell on the various Korean website. Local competition is thin on the ground. I mean for superhot products. The selections are limited. Coupang G Market and Kakao are main ones should you want to sell. I bought these. Its taken 12 years to taste. I wasn't really growing as my father passed away and my daughter got lung cancer as a byproduct of thyroid. So, I kinda lost my love for a bit. But, if you're gonna do it, try now

Attachments

• 20211001_175909.jpg
    20211001_175909.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 20211001_175902.jpg
    20211001_175902.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 111
The market is picking up and vendors can sell on the various Korean website. Local competition is thin on the ground. I mean for superhot products. The selections are limited. Coupang G Market and Kakao are main ones should you want to sell. I bought these. Its taken 12 years to taste. I wasn't really growing as my father passed away and my daughter got lung cancer as a byproduct of thyroid. So, I kinda lost my love for a bit. But, if you're gonna do it, try now
A local “foodie” grocery chain where I live called “Fortino’s” has small bags of dried peppers from the usual mild suspects all the way up to ghost, scorpion and reapers in the $7 and under price range.

Back