labels Labels

I use the Sethsquatch version 5.3. Talk about easy interface and it can practically read your mind. The Welcome note even says "You put good stuff IN the bottle and the Sethsquatch will put good stuff ON the bottle"

I use the Sethsquatch version 5.3. Talk about easy interface and it can practically read your mind. The Welcome note even says "You put good stuff IN the bottle and the Sethsquatch will put good stuff ON the bottle"

Sorry but I am not able to find Sethsquatch on the net. Did a search and did not find anything about software. Coulkd you provide a web site Justaguy?

Thanks
Balac

Sorry but I am not able to find Sethsquatch on the net. Did a search and did not find anything about software. Coulkd you provide a web site Justaguy?

Thanks
Balac
Sorry for the confusion Balac. Sethsquatch is the guy above me here and a good friend who does excellent label design and has great knowledge bout programs to get started.

Adobe Illustrator and Corel are for more advanced designers and more expensive. Photoshop is pretty common and affordable. You can do quite a bit just with Word, tables and clipart.

I use Corel at work - but it can be expensive. As an alternative I would recommend Inkscape and Gimp. They are both free and compliment each other. And both can do pretty much most of what you are likely to want the more expensive professional appliactions to be able to do. They will take a bit of mucking around with to get used to their features. But as always - google is your friend.

Back