• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Ladies eating Hab's Video

Thats funny :P

I ate one whole habanero red once (not savina or caribbean)
and that was WAY more than enough for me.

Since I'm growing Caribbean Reds, I kinda have to eat one of them
when they bear fruit.

I dont think I could eat 3 1/2 habs.

That was a great video, I wish more h0tties were into pepp3r eating or at least trying on cam! :P btw this is a repost: http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=3127

Skyjerk, if you think the regular hab was more then enough then your going to be in trouble when your carribeans are ready:mouthonfire: I love the carribeans and have been picking about 1,000 of these a week from my plants. Each plant puts about 40 ripe ones a week and I can't keep up! If Anyone is in PA and wants to come get a bag full of habs please stop by!!

put me down for a bag o them caribbean reds!!

I'm not far and I still have a few months before my caribbean reds start producing any pods

Pepp3rFreak said:
That was a great video, I wish more h0tties were into pepp3r eating or at least trying on cam! :fireball: btw this is a repost: http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=3127

Skyjerk, if you think the regular hab was more then enough then your going to be in trouble when your carribeans are ready:mouthonfire: I love the carribeans and have been picking about 1,000 of these a week from my plants. Each plant puts about 40 ripe ones a week and I can't keep up! If Anyone is in PA and wants to come get a bag full of habs please stop by!!

Sorry didnt now this had been posted before.......or maybe I forgot. Oh well its still a good video. Incidently we bought some Hab's at the PX and my wifes curiousity was aroused so she bit the very tip off and exclamed "Wheres the heat" she promptly took a rather large bite and chewed and was like
"why did we spend money on thes......?????"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPP"
"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNN"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I laughed and calmly said "I told you they are hot".:P

Bwhahhahahahaa that is funny Pepper, you got to give her credit for taking a bite though!!

Skyjerk, come on over, I got tons of red habs on the vine!!

Pepp3rFreak said:
Bwhahhahahahaa that is funny Pepper, you got to give her credit for taking a bite though!!

Skyjerk, come on over, I got tons of red habs on the vine!!

Holy smokes! I was expecting a small bag, but what I came away
with was a big bag full, and also a large tupperware container packed with perfectly ripe Caribbean reds, and a couple of Naga's in the bargain!

I ate half of one of the caribbean reds right away and that was all I could take. The Naga's are gonna have
to go into some sauce. I'm too bug a wussie to try one of those.

Thanks again dude!

Its gonna be hard to breathe in my kitchen this evening :);):lol::hell:

Your very welcome Skyjerk!! It was nice to meet you and I hope those habs make a mean batch of tasty sauce!!

btw, sorry about the thread jacking we did here Pepper Belly.

Pepper Belly said:
Sorry didnt now this had been posted before.......or maybe I forgot. Oh well its still a good video. Incidently we bought some Hab's at the PX and my wifes curiousity was aroused so she bit the very tip off and exclamed "Wheres the heat" she promptly took a rather large bite and chewed and was like
"why did we spend money on thes......?????"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPP"
"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHMMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNNN"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I laughed and calmly said "I told you they are hot".:lol:

the delayed onset of the habanero has claimed many a victim!

well done Mrs PB! :clap:

Back