• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

last harvest

hi guys this is my last harvest for this season ....

hpim2748.jpg

Red Bhut jolokia
hpim2749.jpg

XXlarge yellow 7pod
hpim2750.jpg

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
hpim2752.jpg

Habanero Red Savina
hpim2754b.jpg

Tobago Seasoning
hpim2756.jpg

Large yellow 7pod
hpim2757.jpg

Chocolate Bhut jolokia ,Red Bhut Jolokia, XXlarge yellow 7pod, , EverGreen 7pod
hpim2759.jpg

nice pictures judy! by ever you don't mean never again do you? because if you getting out of the busines that would be a tragedy! i hope you meant last harvest this season! anyway i feel very lucky to have tried all those pictured above. thanks again!

very very nice! your pods are beautiful. i'm with naga - i hope that you only mean that its your last harvest of 2010. take care.

so , i go out to get the mail about 20 minutes ago and it turns out to be my favorite kind of mail! the kind from pepperlover.com. wow judy , this was an unexpected surprise! that 7pod brown must be tested. thats different than douglah right? either way it looks killer. i'll test it as soon as i get the chocolate bhut video uploaded. thanks so much judy! the scorpions are scary!

so , i go out to get the mail about 20 minutes ago and it turns out to be my favorite kind of mail! the kind from pepperlover.com. wow judy , this was an unexpected surprise! that 7pod brown must be tested. thats different than douglah right? either way it looks killer. i'll test it as soon as i get the chocolate bhut video uploaded. thanks so much judy! the scorpions are scary!

Judy is sending me a similar package except I bought a bunch of extra Scorpions and Chocolate Bhuts to try some drying, candying and sauce making. I can wait to try one of her Brown 7’s. Pretty much every brown I have had is delicious so I have hi hopes. It pays to live close to her, my package probably wont get here till Friday. Looking forward to your review. Oh and she was able to find one last Butch T scorpion so I will re-test it to see if it is as hot as the one you got. Say a prayer for me. Hehehe

great! can't wait to see it mike! i don't suppose i could persuade you to do a whole one? arm twist ,arm twist. i promise you'll live! you won't believe these 7pod browns. they are just as big as the evergreen 7pods! i'm taking seeds from the 2nd one because this has to go on my growlist for next year! do a whole butch dude! i know you can.

great! can't wait to see it mike! i don't suppose i could persuade you to do a whole one? arm twist ,arm twist. i promise you'll live! you won't believe these 7pod browns. they are just as big as the evergreen 7pods! i'm taking seeds from the 2nd one because this has to go on my growlist for next year! do a whole butch dude! i know you can.

That was the plan .. I just did not want to go on the record about doing it. LOL If I have to do a whole pod that is the one I want to do. It was one of the best tasting for me and it is in contention for hottest pepper. Sounds like a match made in heaven.. (Or would that be hell?) I just have to see it first… I don’t want to agree then have Judy send me a (beautiful) “Secret Special” mutant Butch T’s the size of an apple. Hahahah Your description of that Brown 7 has me acting like Pavlov's dog. Muummmmmm Ok here’s hoping the package gets lost in the mail, but just in case it does not, I will begin a meditation ritual for the whole pod.

hey ED yes the brown 7pod is differant than Douglah ..... Douglah Vs 7pod Brown

it will not be as bad as douglah but still its akiller from my lovely Trinidad - i wish i was living there,

You always post a great batch of peppers!! Love the Evergreen 7's. How is the heat and flavor??
heat not super . it could be from hot to very hot. the skin is thin and crunchy with low heat , the middle is hot with some oil you can see if you cut the pod open, it taste like vegetarian, cabbage flavor, one of the best for stuffing

Ed only you are crazy enough to eat whole Butch lol Mik is smart . lol :rofl:

Back