• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Last (hopefully) sowing of 2008

I should be set for the rest of the year. Sowed the yin-yang green beans then later sowed 12 broccoli seeds and 12 California Wonder Sweet Pepper seeds.

Gotta figure, taking care of all these plants, as well as the ones already growing, should keep me busy until Valentine's Day when I'll start sowing seeds for next year. But I wish I had started in October - I would have produce to eat now.

Mike

One thing for sure, I won't have a lack of oxygen upstairs. Had to screw in another bulb this morning. I had sowed 30 or so seeds Tuesday or Wednesday in Todd Trays to see how they do. They have sprouted already. Want to try letting them grow for about three, maybe four weeks before transplanting. They will go into cells that are 3.5" deep so I should be able to bury them to their bottom leaves.

Mike

I guess I lied. Linda found an onion set that had sprouted on the sink. I guess it was left over from this spring and must have got enough water to revive it. It's in dirt but between my cukes and toms that are in water.

Mike

Back