• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

last second pepper plant

man I got lucky on this hab plant...it made it through a few frosts where the rest of my garden died even covered....ive uprooted the plant and potted it...I keep hearing about a root enhancing juice...Im not loosing this plant...gotta get past the wilt...any advice more than welcome

You can get a rooting fertilizer (5-15-5 I believe) at Canadian Tire which might help. Use a mild solution, you don't want to overdo it and don't expect overnight miracles. What kind of light is your plant getting?

A liquid kelp fertilizer would help with the shock, too. B vitamins are supposed to help. as well, although I've never tried them.

my 2 plants the one mystery one and the hab will be in front of my living room window on a table...sunny there all day lol it'll suck when im on the puter ill be blind lol..my buddy has some vitamin B stuff he wants me to come over and get some and ill see if they have any of that fertelizer in stock aswell thx

You crazy canadian!!!!lol

Good luck, it will make it or it won't, I wouldn't dump much of anything on it if I were you. Prop it up if it needs it.

Back