for-sale Lava Gourmet Hot Sauce - sale priced now

We've recently launched the online home for Lava Gourmet Hot Sauce at www.locoluna.net. This is a hand crafted, small batch gourmet sauce with great flavor and satisfying heat. If you like your hot sauce to add flavor and not punish you, Lava Gourmet Hot Sauce is for you. The site also offers loads of information and interesting content! Please check us out! Thank you!

[quote name='sweatnspice]Brian's sauces are very tasty. Did a review on HSB a while back. [url=[URL]http://www.hotsauceblog.com/hotsaucearchives/new-favorite-hot-sauce/']Check[/URL] it out here[/url][/quote]

Thanks for the plug Nick! Coming from you, it means a lot!

Kato's

Brian

If you could send wholesale pricing we'll see about adding your products to our site

thanks
Mick

I've only tried the "HOT" variety but it has a very interesting taste. Must be the wostershire sauce. It's got unique tang to it. I can see this sauce being excellent to flavor ground beef for tacos or even as a nice addition to a marinade.

chuk hell said:
I've only tried the "HOT" variety but it has a very interesting taste. Must be the wostershire sauce. It's got unique tang to it. I can see this sauce being excellent to flavor ground beef for tacos or even as a nice addition to a marinade.

Yep, adds a great flavor to meatloaf and I also like the Extreme as a steak marinade....

Back