• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review LDHS review (all six)

I received my package today from Scott over at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. He hooked me up with an extra bottle just for being a THP member. My wife bought the 6 pack for me. Yep, one of each. Scott sentme two bottles of the orange (middle of his heat scale).
My tolorance for heat has been getting better and better. After frantically digging out my pocket knife I discovered seven bubble wrapped gems nestled within about a thousand styrafoam peanuts. I wanted to taste the hottest I now had. Racing to the kitchen I grabbed a big tablespoon/soup spoon and started in on the Black label. Wow, the smell is amazing! Rich deep garlicky sent wrapped around the earthy pepper aroma. One big spoonfull later I was ready for spoon two. Hot, but for me, do-able, rich, deep flavor. Me likey.
Next the pink label was exciting with a little fruit taste. Also very nice.

I tasted my way through them all and enjoyed them all. Most are quite tame by my standards, yet very big on flavor. I will enjoy cooking with them all.

SCOTT, great stuff! I would like a little more fruit.

My favorite is the black label. The pink is also right there. Love the heat of these. The others are very cookable and very flavorful. I went for thirds on the black label. I nearly up ended it like a sippy cup.

Thanks,

Rymerpt

Had black label with my eggs this morn. The stuff is tastey and nearly gone.

animated-chilli-image-0004_zps8d11aa4e.gif

Back