• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Leaf Fungus??

Aight, so I've got these spots on my leaves in the middle of the leaves as well as covering portions of the edge of the leaf. I'd like some help identifying what it is as well as some cures if any one can oblige.

Here's some pics of the disgusting stuff lol. It is on a lot of my plants in some shape or form. All the pics are of different plants. Thanks everyone in advance.

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

Jungle Voodoo mix withdrawal symptoms? Not sure bro...humm...what has the weather been like lately, humid, rainy, sunny?
Any recent chemical spills? hehe

Be well

Are these plants under the lights or out in your little greenhouse? A few of my under the light plants have some similar looking stuff going on. and it just took it that they got too close to the lights. or had water spots on them that made them get burned by the lights. Is that possible in your case? Hope you get it worked out.

These plants were inside but have been outside in the greenhouse for a few weeks. The plants inside had/have it but the ones outside have it worse.

I am with the others, it may be getting to much ferts. i have found out when i used the hydro nutes had to keep my ppm to about 800 max and anything above that they did not like.

Back